1. Eat healthy foods specifically those that are rich in Vitamin C (Amla and other citrus fruits). If you supplement with Vitamin C tablets, check that Zinc is also included as it boosts absorption.
2. Increase your vegetable intake.
3. Drink warm liquids.
4. Avoid sugar and caramel colouring, as these have been shown to suppress the immune system for up to 2 hours.
5. Increase sleep.
7. Wash your hands throughout the day.
8. Decrease stress and increase laughter!
We wish you all a Safe and Healthy Holiday Season!